Arrange your tabs into layouts on
separate windows in a click
…supports even multiple displays
How it works
- Once the extension installation is completed, you will see the Tab Layouts icon on the top right corner of your browser.
- In just one click you can choose the layout you want to apply on your tabs, or easily create your own layout according to your own requirements.
- By default, the extension splits the active tab and all other tabs to the right. If you want to view all tabs within a window, be sure that you have the first tab highlighted before splitting them.
- If there are tabs you don’t need to view, you can skip a tab or choose specific tabs by holding down the Ctrl key (Command key for Mac) and clicking on the tabs.
- You are also free to specify the number of rows and columns of your layout. When selected, you will get a preview of how your layout would look like.
- Use the Undo button to undo any resized tabs.
- Tab Layouts supports multiple displays to make the task even easier. Just click on the icon and go to "Settings" to view available display devices.